Dog & Cat Oral Surgery Serving Broward & Palm Beach County
- The professionals at Meows & Purrs Feline hospital can perform needed oral surgeries at your location.
- When your cat has dental issues, getting treatment from a highly rated veterinarian who is experienced in feline dental procedures in Broward & Palm Beach Counties is the best way to help your pet.
- Dr. Erica Unz is a top veterinarian with experience in dental surgery.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment.
What Is Oral Surgery?
Oral surgery refers to any surgical procedure performed inside your pet’s mouth and jaw, usually by a veterinary dentist who’s trained to perform certain kinds of oral surgeries. If you searched for a “veterinary oral surgeon near me,” we’ve got you covered! Dr. Unz will inspect your pet’s teeth, gums, and jaw, and explain everything thoroughly, so we can come up with the best possible treatment together.
What We Treat:
- Broken Teeth
- Gum Disease
- Orthodontics and Bite Alignment
- Mouth Tumors
- Mouth Pain
- Inflammation in Mouth
- Tooth Resorption (Loss of Tooth Structure From Within)
Why Does My Cat Need Oral Surgery?
There are many potential reasons why your pet might need oral surgery. For example, they may need oral surgery to remove growths, repair oral or dental defects. Some oral tumors have no known cause. If oral tumors are detected early, surgical removal may be an option and result in a cure.
Is Oral Surgery Safe for My Cat?
We do everything possible to make oral surgery and all procedures as safe as possible for your pet. We use the latest technology, and your pet will be closely monitored during and after the procedure. Anesthesia is necessary for oral surgery. This allows us to safely work on your pet while they are still and comfortable. Before anesthesia is delivered, laboratory tests are performed to determine the safest anesthetic protocol for your pet and the specific procedure.
Schedule an Appointment Today with Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital
We understand that oral surgery for your cat can sound scary, but our experienced team is here to provide the best care for your pet. Call us today at (305) 505-6369 for more information and options. We want to help you make the decision with all the information possible so that you feel comfortable.