Dog & Cat Radiology In Miami Dade & Surrounding Counties
- We are pleased to offer dog and cat digital radiology at Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital.
- When injuries or illnesses happen, professional care from a highly rated veterinarian with knowledge of veterinary digital radiology serving Miami Dade & Surrounding Counties is the best way to help your fur baby.
- Dr. Erica Unz is an experienced veterinarian with experience in digital radiology. She and our team will keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment .
What is a Digital X-Ray?
Digital Veterinarian Radiology/Radiography, also known as a digital X-ray, is an advanced diagnostic tool that is mainly used to virtually see your pet’s organs. This includes the reproductive, cardiopulmonary, gastrointestinal, and also urinary systems.
This is a non-invasive process that will allow us to have a better look at your pet's condition. So with this process, we will visually see internal issues of your pet, and we will do our best to fix them. If your pet requires a digital X-ray, you can call us at (305) 515-MEOW to schedule an appointment today.
The Benefits of Digital Vet X-Rays
- Digital X-Rays Have a Higher Image Quality Than Regular Film X-Rays
- Digital Gives Us Instant Access to the Pet's Results Allowing a Faster Diagnosis
- Radiation Exposure is Lower When Using Digital Radiology
- Digital Radiography is Friendly to the Environment
Are X-Rays Painful or Harmful for My Pet?
X-rays are a completely painless procedure. Due to the recent developments in modern technology, X-rays are safer than ever for pets and humans alike. Digital X-rays only expose your dog or cat to a tiny amount of radiation.
Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital is aware that when your pet needs a digital X-ray, it can be a scary process for you. While you may be worried about your dog or cat, rest assured that they are in good hands. Because of the incredible advancements of recent technology, you don’t have to wonder whether or not you are doing what is best for your pet when you bring them into our animal hospital serving Miami Dade & Surrounding Counties for a digital X-ray. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for your pet at our vet clinic!
Schedule an Appointment Today at Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital
Our team looks forward to helping with any questions or concerns you might have about a dog or cat radiology appointment in Miami Dade & Surrounding Counties. Schedule an appointment for a consultation today. Call us at (305) 515-MEOW!