Mobile Cat Vaccinations
- We are pleased to offer cat vaccination appointments with Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital.
- Getting pet vaccinations from a highly rated mobile vet serving Miami Dade & Surrounding Counties is the best way to prevent any unwanted illnesses for your cat.
- Dr. Erica Unz is an experienced veterinarian who can provide all necessary cat vaccinations.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment.
How We Support You:
Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital provides pet vaccinations to help prevent a wide variety of diseases and ensure a long and healthy life for your cat. Below is a list of just some of the ways we make this a positive process for you and your pet.
- Fast and Easy Scheduling for an Appointment
- One of the Best Doctors Who Has Administered Thousands of Vaccinations - Dr. Unz
- Safe and Sterile Vaccines for Your Pet
- A Certified and Professional Team
Our staff will treat your loved one as a member of our family. We look forward to meeting you and your fur baby. Please schedule your pet’s exam by calling us today at (305) 515-MEOW!
Are There Different Types of Pet Vaccinations?
Core vaccines are required. Non-core vaccines are not required, but they may be recommended based on the location, age, or lifestyle of your pet. We can administer both core and non-core pet vaccinations through our mobile vet clinic. Schedule your cat's vaccinations today by calling (305) 515-MEOW!
What are Core Cat Vaccinations?
At Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital, we offer all of the necessary core vaccines for your feline family members. These are necessary in order to keep your cat healthy. This Core Feline Vaccination includes Feline Calicivirus (FCV), Feline Herpes Virus 1 (FHV1), Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV - kittens), and at last Rabies.
What are Non-Core Cat Vaccinations?
Non-core feline vaccinations are optional. Dr. Unz will let you know if a non-core vaccine is recommended based on your cat’s specific lifestyle. To learn more, call us at (305) 515-MEOW to schedule an appointment.