Mobile Spays & Neuters for Cats
In Broward or Palm Beach County
- The experienced team at Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital can perform your cat’s spay or neuter surgery.
- When it’s time for your pet to be spayed or neutered, you can trust our highly rated cat surgeon at Meows & Purrs Feline Hospital.
- Dr. Erica Unz is an experienced pet surgeon who has successfully performed many spay and neuter surgeries.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment.
Spay or Neuter Your Cat at Your Location in Broward or Palm Beach County
Are you curious about when is the right time to spay or neuter your pet? Research has shown that different breeds benefit from different spay and neuter timelines. Dr. Unz reviews this information with clients to help them decide what will be the most beneficial for their pet's health and wellbeing.
Trust us to spay or neuter your pet, and that will help your cat to live a longer and healthier life. Spaying or neutering in Broward or Palm Beach County is always available, so call us at (305) 505-6369 and schedule a consultation to learn the best time for your pet to receive this procedure.
Benefits of Spaying or Neutering Your Pet:
- Helps Control the Pet Population by Avoiding Unwanted Pregnancies
- Removes Heat Cycles, Which Stops Bleeding and Any Discomfort Your Pet May Have Experienced During This Time
- Can Decrease the Likelihood of Certain Cancers and Illnesses, Such as Pyometra
- Neuters Are Minimally Invasive Procedures With Quick Recovery Times
What Does it Mean to Spay or Neuter?
Spaying is a process that will eliminate the discomfort that females endure during heat periods. This will result in zero bleeding and no whimpering. It also reduces anxious behavior and has the additional benefit of preventing ovarian cancer.
Neutering will make males less aggressive and have less anxious behavior. It also has the added benefit of preventing testicular cancer. Studies have also been done that pets who have been spayed or neutered live 18-23% longer than their un-neutered or non-spayed counterparts.
Dr. Unz is a professional veterinarian who has performed hundreds of spay & neuter operations. To schedule this quick, minimally invasive procedure for your pet with little downtime, please give us a call at (305) 505-6369 today!